Get notified by email for each new payment completed on your form.
Notification emails have to be configured individually for each of your form, as you might want different people to be notified depending on your campaigns.
- To configure the sending of notification emails for each new donation :
- Log in to your Zeffy dashboard and go under "My forms".
- Find the form you wish to edit and click "Edit" to access the form editor.
- Under "Advanced settings", find the box called "Emails that receive a notification" and input the email address that should be notified of a new donation.
- To notify more than one email address, separate each email address with a comma (","), without a space. Ex. email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click "Save" button at the top right corner.
This must be set-up for each form. If you would like to be notified for all new payments received in your account, make sure that you have entered your email address under the "Advanced Settings" step for every single one of your forms.