Easily delete any peer-to-peer forms created by a team or individual in your Zeffy dashboard.
If a team or individual accidentally created an extra fundraising page, you can delete it as an administrator by either:
- Logging into your Zeffy dashboard on a computer.
- Go to "My forms". Click on "See forms" underneath the name of your peer-to-peer campaign.
- Find the name of the form that you want to delete. To the right of the page, click on "Delete" next to the form you want to delete.
Or, if you have the contact information of the person who created the page...
1. Go to "Contacts" and search for the person's name
2. Click on their name to arrive on their contact profile
3. Scroll down to their "Campaigns" section
4. Select "Delete" next to their form name to delete their page