You can set discount codes for either a dollar or percentage amount on event, membership, raffle and e-commerce forms.
To add a discount code:
- Log into your Zeffy dashboard on a computer.
- Create a new ticketing form. If you already have a ticketing form, go to "My forms", and then click "Edit" next to the name of your form.
- Go to the "Advanced Settings" section of your form.
- Check the option to "Add discount codes"
- Set the name of your code and add either the percentage or dollar amount of the discount. You can also set a number of uses. For example, if you want to give your 10 volunteers a discount, you can set the number of uses to 10 so that only 10 people can get the discount.
❗Discount codes are case sensitive.
- Click "Save" at the top right-hand side of the page.
To use a discount code:
Once your buyers have selected their ticket, they will be able to enter it right before adding their payment method.
✅ If the code is valid, it will show up as follows:
Tracking who used a discount code:
The discount code will show up under "my payments" when clicking on a specific transaction.
You can also export your payment data. You can track discount code usage by looking at the "discount code column" in the export (How do I export my payment data?)