You can translate forms from English to French in Canada and from English to Spanish in the US.
🇨🇦 Canadian nonprofits can be translated from English to French and from French to English.
🇺🇸 US non-profits can translate their forms from English to Spanish.
To translate form:
- Log into your Zeffy dashboard on your computer.
- Go to "My forms"
- Click "Edit" next to the name of the form you want to edit and go to the "Advanced Settings" section of the form.
- Click on "Translate the form" at the bottom of the page. You should now have 2 sections of the form, one in English, and the other one blank in either Spanish or French
- Enter your translated content into the blank section of the form.
⚠️ Make sure that each section with contents on the English form is also translated. Otherwise, you will obtain an error message stating that you're missing translations.
- Click "Save". Your form should now be translated! The language it appears in for your donors will depend on the donor's browser language preference.
However, you can also access a specific translation of your form. In the top right of your form, you will see a button to switch to the other language.
English <> French
To switch from the English to the French version of your form, click on FR in the top right of your form.
English <> Spanish
To switch from the English to the Spanish version of your form, click on ES in the top right of your form.