Tag your contacts to track and filter them in Zeffy.
Adding tags to many people at once
- Go to the "Contacts" section of your dashboard.
- Select one or multiple contacts for whom you would like to add a tag.
- 💡 Pro tip: Click on "Add filter" and select the group of people to which you would like to add the tag.
Once a tag has been created or applied to all contacts, it cannot be deleted or bulk removed.
When CREATING a tag - If you don't select a specific list of people, creating a tag this way will apply it to all your contacts. If you don't know the list of people that you would like to add the contact to, please use the other method explained further down on this page.
- In the upper righthand side of the screen, you'll see a place to "Add tag". Click on this.
- You will either be able to select an existing tag or create a new one. To create a new tag, type in the word(s) for your tag and then click on "Confirm".
Tag one contact
- To add a tag to a specific contact only, go to the "Contacts" section of your dashboard.
- Click on the contact in question.
- On the left, you will see the section "tags." Click on the little plus icon to add an existing tag or create a new tag