You can customize a thank you note that appears in the confirmation email your donors receive after they make a donation.
❗The "Thank you" email can be customized for each of your forms. If you have multiple forms, make sure you customize them for all of them.
- In your Zeffy dashboard, click "My forms" on the left side menu.
- Select the form for which you wish to customize the email, and click "Edit".
- For donation forms, donation campaigns, and peer-to-peer campaigns, go into the "Create your form" section:
- For events, memberships, raffles, online stores and custom sales, go into the "customization" section:
- Scroll down the page to the "Configure your thank you message" section.
- Edit the "Email subject" to make it easier for your donors to recognize the email's purpose.
- Then, edit the body of the email.
💡 Confirmation emails have high open rates. Take this opportunity to thank your supporters and also to communicate additional information about your campaign or event.