Include taxes in your Zeffy ticket prices or store items.
Zeffy does not to currently automate taxes on your tickets. If you need to charge taxes, simply calculate the taxes in the overall ticket price. We recommend mentioning in the ticket description that the ticket price includes taxes.
If you are unsure of whether or not your ticket sale is subject to taxes, we recommend looking at your federal, national, provincial, or state regulations for your type of event and your type of organization.
If you need to communicate your tax number to those who have purchased tickets, you can do so in the thank-you message that is sent out to your buyers.
To edit your confirmation email:
- In your Zeffy dashboard, click on "Fundraising" > "My forms" on the left side menu.
- Select the form for which you wish to customize the email, and click "Edit".
- Once in the form editor, go to the "Customization" section :
- Scroll down the page to the "Configure your thank you message" step.
- You can now add your tax information at the bottom of the thank you email.